- To provide a warm nurturing environment that encourages the development of the ‘whole’ child.
- To provide an environment that is based on successful experiences, which encourage all children to develop their own capabilities and interests at their own pace, and according to their individual needs.
- To offer a program which recognizes the uniqueness of each and every child and provides positive encouragement for the child’s continued growth.
- To provide an environment that provides the child with opportunities to learn by doing, hands-on experiences.
- To provide opportunities for a lifetime of creative living and learning.
- To assist families with the wonderful journey of child rearing.
Infant Program (Ages 6 Weeks – 12months)
Infants are constantly growing, learning, and changing. So between Cooing and cuddling, our teachers delight in your baby’s every advancement and discovery. From rocking and thoughtful interaction, to story time and naptime, to singing and talking, Kingdom Hearts teachers provide just what your baby needs, all in a safe, clean, and healthy environment.
Toddler Program (Ages I-2)
Our toddlers are offered a variety of opportunities to explore their world through play. Gross motor skills and social skills are developed through both structured and unstructured play. Their days are filled with music, art, dance, story times and more.
Preschool I (Ages 3-4)
Although it may seem like fun and games to preschoolers, the curriculum we follow is packed with educational elements. Games abound that teach pre-reading skills like phonemic awareness and letter and sound recognition; basic math concepts; and hands-on science exploration
Preschool II (Ages 4-5)
Mirroring the state curriculum standards, the pre-kindergarten focuses on reading, early writing, and basic math. Foreign language, science, social studies, art, music and physical education round out the learning. One field trip per month.
Elementary/After School (Ages 5-12)
School-age children are given a quiet environment for homework and projects, with supervised access to computers. Also available to elementary Students are crafts games, snacks and physical activities.